- Father thank you for the Grace to abstain from and flee sexual immorality.
- Father thank you for placing in us a Spirit of respect and honor for you and your statues, so we can walk according to them in our lives as men.
- Pray for our brothers that are living in sexual immorality: Father thank you that you have Graced them the strength and ability to stop and repent Lord.
- Father overwhelm us with your love, guidance, direction and your peace as we make an effort with the help of Holy Spirit to walk away from our past.
- Father thank you that we will not be a judge against our brothers who were once and may be currently involved in fornication or adultery, within our rank and life circles, let us share and show your love and Grace in deed and action.
- Lord, we pray for a generation of young men completely sold out to you with an absolute commitment to purity and holiness.
- Lord we come against the spirits of fornication, grant us strength and ability to resist them.
4 Marriage is to be held in honor among all [that is, regarded as something of great value], and the marriage bed undefiled [by immorality or by any sexual sin]; for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
1 Corinthians 5:1-2
It is actually reported [everywhere] that there is sexual immorality among you, a kind of immorality that is condemned even among the [unbelieving] Gentiles: that someone [a]has [an intimate relationship with] his father’s wife. 2 And you are proud and arrogant! You should have mourned in shame so that the man who has done this [disgraceful] thing would be removed from your fellowship!
1 Corinthians 6:18
18 This is why you must keep running away from sexual immorality.[l] For every other sin a person commits is external to the body, but immorality involves sinning against your own body.
1 Corinthians 7:2
2 But because of sexual immoralities, each man is to have his own wife, and each woman is to have her own husband.
1 Thessalonians 4:3-4
3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality; 4 that each of you know how to [d]possess his own [e]vessel in sanctification and honor, 5 not in [f]lustful passion, like the Gentiles who do not know God;
3 But sexual immorality and all [moral] impurity [indecent, offensive behavior] or greed must not even be hinted at among you, as is proper among saints [for as believers our way of life, whether in public or in private, reflects the validity of our faith].
19 The behavior of the self-life is obvious: Sexual immorality, lustful thoughts, pornography…
Therefore I urge you, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies [dedicating all of yourselves, set apart] as a living sacrifice, holy and well-pleasing to God, which is your rational (logical, intelligent) act of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world [any longer with its superficial values and customs], but be transformed and progressively changed [as you mature spiritually] by the renewing of your mind [focusing on godly values and ethical attitudes], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His plan and purpose for you]. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lovelaughlegacy/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/lovelaughlegacy/support